Ofsted's visit in January 2019 graded us as an Outstanding School.
In January 2019, Ofsted said: "This is an outstanding and improving school."
- Leaders have planned a rich and varied curriculum. It leads to outstanding academic outcomes.
- Teaching is consistently strong. Staff use secure subject knowledge, probing questions and a range of resources to help pupils to complete activities thoroughly, accurately and at pace.
- Pupils ...reach high standards of attainment in all subjects ... excel in many subjects ... have excellent attitudes to learning ... impeccable conduct reflects the school's excellent strategies to promote high standards of behaviour.
- Governance is strong , and governors are highly ambitious for the school.
- Leaders and staff promote diversity and equality of opportunity exceptionally well.
Please see the full Ofsted Report below.